system is owned by Brazilian Federal Government. All the connections
are logged and monitored, with: IP Address, User Agent of
Navigator, and requests.
- This system does not write or read any cookie. The
collected information have statistics and auditorship purposes and
provided by YOUR system/navigator.
evidences of illicit activities will subject the visitor to
penalities predicted by law. If you do not agree with these terms then
you MUST STOP the connection immediately.
- The user's e-mail box of dem.inpe.br domain are reserved,
exclusively, to attempt the interests of the INPE and the DMC, being forbidden its use for
private, commercial ends and sending of unrequested messages.
- The insertion of email addresses found here, for any way, in
lists of addresses for commercial ends or marketing, without a
previous authorization of the respective employee is forbidden and
characterizes IMPROPER USE OF
COMPUTATIONAL RESOURCES Of the FEDERAL
GOVERNMENT. This is a illicit activity and is predicted by law.
- The messages sent for the
users of the domain dem.inpe.br are
subjected to analysis for software filters and, in the
some irregularity how much the standards specified for RFCs 821, 822,
2821 and 2822, they will be refused by the system.
- The message refused by filters will be able to imply in the
inclusion of source IP address in internal black list, remaining
- The catalogued spam messages, as well as the captured IPs
addresses are informed for international systems of Listing Black
(RBLs - Rule Back Lists - SpamHaus, ORDB, etc) and repassed to the CERT-BR.
- The DMC and the INPE reserve ther rights to
preserve ther equipment
and computational resources refusing messages with contents:
- Attachment that imply in the propagation
of virus, trojans, and
worms, independent of filename extensions of them.
- Codes HTML,
- The messages with HTML codes can be
converted to text by system, before reaching the destination's mail
boxes. Messages with 'text only' is recommended the clear ones, as much
in heading as soon as in the body of the message.
- It is forbidden sending big attachements by
e-mail. You must consider using of other protocols. It is highly is recommended.
- The personal pages contents are responsability of their user
with secret contents of under high security concerns must be sent
by using SMTPS protocol, and with contents ciphered by previously