MATERIAL AND PROPULSION TEAM (GPRO)
|GPRO - RESEARCHS & DESIGN
|RESEARCHS & DESIGN IN PROGRESS
- Development and design of Hydrazine Monopropellant systems
for orbit and attitude control sub-systems of satellites with 2N, 5N
- Development and design of bipropellant propulsors with 200N
for satellites orbital (apogee engine) and atmosphere reentry
- Development of applications for space propulsive systems modelling and its components
- PMM - Integration and tests of propulsive system
- CBERS - Integration and tests of propulsive system for the AOCS - Attitude and Orbit Control System
|RESEARCHS & DESIGN COMPLETED
- Hydrazine engine with 2N for attitude control for Sub-Orbital Plataform.
- Bi-propellant engines with 150N/200N, for satellite apogee engines.
- Mono-propellant micro-propulsor to be used with national
catalyst, developed by Propulsion and Combustion Laboratory
- Engineer model proof of an 2N Hydrazine propulsor. The
tests of this propulsor had success, with high quality results. This
type of propulsor may equipe the Remote Sensing Brazilian Satellite (SSR).
The PSO used this propulsors for attitude control.
- 100N Hydrazine engine for roll control of Satellite Vehicle
Launcher (VLS - The brazilial laucher made by CTA). This project was
done with IAE/CTA. The engineer model of this propsulsor was tested by
IAE, under atmospheric environment with success.
- The first prototype of a 10kN bi-propellant (querozene and
liquid Oxigen). This project has a goal of familiarization with
development technology of bipropellant engines, wich is different of
that used in monopropellant ones. The propulsor was sent to IAE for