MECHANICAL DESIGN TEAM (GPRM)
|GPRM - DEVELOPMENTS & RESEARCHS
Team performs structural analysis of equipments and satellites
structure. At this moment, there is no research line in progress,
but there are projects ones.
Structural Analysis consists in detect and fix structural problems of a
mechanical structure. It identifies fragile parts of the structure and
stronger ones, since extremes values are inadequated for space
|PROJECTS & RESEARCHS IN PROGRESS
- Structural Analysis of PMM (Multi-Mission Platform)
- Structural Analysis of satellite CBERS-3.
|PROJECTS & RESEARCHS COMPLETED
- Structural Design and Analysis of Sub-Orbital Platafom (PSO).
- Structural Design of SACI-2 satellite
(INPE). This satellite weighting 50 kg should be lauched by VLS-2
(Brazilian Satellite Laucher - Version 2) made by CTA (Brazilian
Aeronautic Tecnology Center). The accident with VLS with death of 21
researchers after the explosion of lauching base of Alcantara, then the
project was archived for the future. The satellite strucure is
ready waiting for a new base and VLS.
- Structure of SCD-3
satellite (a prototype of the first low-orbit communication satellite).
- Structural design and Mechanical arquiteture of French-Brazil Project. A satellite weighting 100 kg.
Development and design
of structure for telescopic od MASCO project (Astrophisics Division).
to install a CCS (Project CIMEX)
- Structural Design of SACI-1 satellite
(INPE). This satellite weighting
50 kg was lauched by Chinese Laucher together with CBERS-1, but
the SACI-1 presented a problem with telemetry and comunication
system. The SACI-1 was lost.