ORBITAL DYNAMIC TEAM (GDNO)
the projects under development by GDNO will support brazilian
airspace enterprises and Laboratories of DMC. Traditionally,
this group develpos computational applications to support other
projects managed by INPE or DMC Divison. In the past, GDNO team
developed, implemented and operated attitude and orbit software, yet in
use by Brazilian Satellite Control Centre (CCS), for satellite missions
SCD(1 and 2) and CBERS (China-Brazil Earth Remote Sensing Satellites).
- Real-Time Attitude and Position
Determination by Differential GPS. This procedure uses 2 GPS receivers
and is dedicated for aircraft qualification. It takes account the
Aircraft Inertial System Unit.
The aplications, below, are software developed by GDNO suppling other
groups needs, and for old MECB project (Complete Space Brazilian
Mission). A lot of them is been used since 1993 by INPE Satellite
Control Center (CCS) for SCD and CBERS missions. They are
primarly executed under OpenVMS systems, and was migrated to Linux and Windows plataforms.
- Real-Time Simulator
Software for Virtual Satellite. The ideia is siimulate virtual sensors,
actuators and dynamic model using a high speed TCP/IP network.
- Software for Orbital Maneuvers for
Chinese-Brazilian Satellite (CBERS). It is used by Brazilian Satellite
Control Center (Author/Coordinator: Dr. Helio Koiti Kuga);
- Procedures for Orbit and Attitude Determination using GPS (Global Positioning System).
(Auhor/Coordinator: Dr. Roberto Vieira Fonseca Lopes - employeer moved to DSS).
- Attitude Propagator using Neural Network
(Dr. Valdemir Carrara).
- Break-down area of BepoSAT (Italian Satellite). (Dr.
Ulisses Thadeu V Guedes).
- Orbit Determination Software for satellites: SCD-1, SCD-2A and SCD-2. In use by CCS.
- Orbit Propagation Software for satellites: SCD-1, SCD-2A e SCD-2. In use by CCS;
- Attitude Determination Software for satellites: SCD-1,
SCD-2A and SCD-2. In use by CCS;
- Attitude Propagation Software for satellites: SCD-1 and SCD-2; In use by CCS;
- Alternate Software for Attitude Maenuvers Prediction and Propagation for SCD-2A and SCD-2. In use by CCS.
- Attitude Maneuvers Prediction Software for SCD-1 and SCD-2. In use by CCS;
- Attitude Data Analyses Software for SCD1,
SCD-2. In use by CCS;
- Orbital station crossing prediction for SCD-1,
SCD-2A, and SCD-2. In use by CCS;
- Visibility Prediction of GPS Satellites Contelation.;
- Numeric Integrators. In use by CCS;
- Geomagnetic Model. In use by CCS;
- Gravity Field Model. In use by CCS;
- Gravity Field Model 2 - (PINES). In use by CCS;
- Procedures for Fixing Ionospheric and Topospheric Measurements. In use by CCS;
- Forces and Torques - Atmospheric Drag and Solar Radiation. In use by CCS;
- Atmospheric Density Model. In use by CCS;
- Procedures for Data Compression/Decomression and transformation between Mean and Osculating Orital Elements. In use by CCS;
- Procedures for Calculation of Precession Movements. In use by CCS;
- Support procedures for Coordinates Transformation. In use by CCS;
- Procedures for Nutatin and Polar Moviment Effects computation. In use by CCS;
- Procedures for Computation Sun-Syncronous Orbital Parameters. In use by CCS;
- Artificial Sattelite Crossingo-over Ground Station Prediction Software;
- Graphic Rotines based in GKS