ORBIT AND ATTITUDE CONTROL TEAM (GCAO)
The projects request high level programming, spin-stabilization
technology, 3-axis attitude control, between other knowledges.
- Attitude and Orbit Simulator for PMM (Multi-Mission Plataform - Plataforma Multi-Missão)
- Nutation Dumper by viscous fluid (used at satellites SCD-1/
SCD-2a and SCD-2).
- Reaction Whell Controller.
- Attitude Simulation Software for 3-Axis table..
- Developing Accompaniment and Tests of CBERS/AOCS.
- Subsystem of Micro-Satellite SACI (made by Tecnology
Research Institute - IPT - Brazil)
- Subsystems of Sub-Orbital Plataform. (PSO)
- Project of Dry-Tunned Giroscopic (DTG)
- Mecanism to enable the solar painels and energy transfer.
- Boom-Type Structural Appendices ("boom")
- Sping-mass-like nutation dumpers.
- Attitude Control for project MASCO.
- University of Puebla,
responsable by development of micro-satellite of Mexico (SATEX).
- ITA, responsable by
control system of UNISAT project.
- DLR - German Space Research Institute.