hostname provided by system client MUST BE full name (host+domain) -
FQDN (Full Qualified Domain Name). NetBIOS (Microsoft Network) is not
hostname provied MUST maches to reverse DNS query (what name has the IP
address?) and that name MUST match with the IP Address (Direct DNS
Query). Misconfigured system is not allowed here.
- Under failure the message will be REJECTED,
and the IP address will not be black-listed.
- The domain name part of email address must
have a MX ou NS record pointing to domain part of HELO client name.
- Fake names provided by HELO will REJECT the
message, and the IP address WILL BE inserted in black-list..
- Under MAIL FROM domain failure will SUSPEND
the message delivery, without black-list registration.
- Combined failure condition implies in
MESSAGE DISCARD and BLACK-LIST REGISTRATION.
When you contract a ISP for hosting your mailboxes andfor your domain
then the ISP MUST CONFIGURE their and YOUR system properly.
and spammer systems are the same under DMC point of view.
- MAIL-RELAY tests or proposital delivery
will DISCARD the message with black-list regsitration.